The Center for Digital Government
(Center) announced the winners of the inaugural "Best Fit Integrator" Awards 2007.
In this unique contest, public-sector IT entities from across the nation were invited to nominate technology integrators who had partnered with them on exceptional projects. The nominations were then carefully evaluated by experts at the Center and the awards were presented yesterday at a special event on Hilton Head Island, S.C.
"America's technology integrators work hard every day for governments to innovate solutions that make government more efficient and useful for citizens from coast to coast," said Center Executive Director Cathilea Robinett. "We're very pleased to have an opportunity to help government acknowledge them for a job well done." 2007's Winners:
- Applied Creativity and Reinvention in Institutional Transformation: Delegata Corporation.
- Applied Creativity in Access to Public Services: Deloitte Consulting.
- Elegant Design and Applied Creativity in Finance and Administration: CGI Technologies and Solutions Inc.
- Elegant Design and Applied Creativity in Health and Human Services: Gravitant Inc.
- Reinvention in Economic Development: Unisys.
- Reinvention in Health and Human Services: Natoma Technologies Inc./Hubbert Systems Consulting.
- Reinvention in Local Government Service Delivery: Lagan.
- Reinvention of Public Infrastructure: Northrop Grumman Information Technology.
- Tailored Teams in Finance and Administration: Cisco Systems Inc.
- The Long Train Corporate Award: NICUSA Inc. on behalf of Indiana Interactive, Hawaii Information Consortium, Utah Interactive, South Carolina Interactive, and Montana Interactive.
- Applied Creativity in Public Safety and Emergency Management: Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota.
- Public Accountability through Elegant Design and Reinvention: Corporate Staff Service.