Virginia Gov. Timothy M. Kaine on Wednesday announced appointments to the Broadband Advisory Council, and the Wireless E-911 Board:
Broadband Advisory Council
- R. Bryan David of Amherst County, executive director of Region 2000 Economic Development Council
- Heather Gold of Fairfax County, senior vice president of external affairs at XO Communications
- Ray LaMura of Richmond City, president of the Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association
- Laura Lee of Washington County, deputy chief of staff and Abingdon liaison in the Office of Congressman Rick Boucher
- Duront Walton of Richmond City, executive director of the Virginia Telecommunications Industry Association.
Wireless E-911 Board
- Robert G. Kemmler of Hanover County, director of the Bureau of Administration and Support Services for the Virginia State Police
- John W. Knapp, Jr. of Richmond City, government affairs director of Verizon
- Ron Mastin of Culpeper, (reappointment) fire chief of Fairfax County.